Monday, July 18, 2005

*~I caught something!~*


After this one time that I almost killed myself running away from a cockroach, I decided I had enough. Living in a large complex has its perks and, in such case as this, its not-so-great quality. Sharing the pipes means that you'll be seeing a lot of cockroaches even if your room is sparkling clean.. and I must tell you, my room is pretty clean. So, I bought myself ... ta da....the cockroach trap by the ever-so-clever Japanese ppl. I set up the traps like an uneducated person since everything was written in Japanese... ( yes, it was partly my fault since i thought I could just make out the pictures.) I left them at strategic points like under the sink and such. It's been a week and all I caught was...1... small, unimportant cockroach.

I fully expected that the smart Japanese ppl would come up with stuff like this so that I can capture the mother-of-all cockroach.. like the queen of them all... the size of a small hamster or something. I am quite disappointed. The little critter already was kinda dead... and I couldn't help but wonder... maybe he sent some kind of signal as he was slowly dying to the other roaches... something along the lines of, "don't come near this thing. It's a death trap!" You know... thus no other roaches was caught.

Hmm.. jumping to another subject... tomorrow is MONDAY. Argh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home