Sunday, August 21, 2005

*~Great~*

After having the worst fight ( fight number 3, to be exact) in our relationship, Tomo and I finally made up this past weekend. I can't remember the last time I really hang out with him, meaning just spending time doing nothing with just the two of us. It felt so great to be able to have some down time with him, discussing our lives and random things.

I miss our alone time. I miss my alone time. I miss just being able to do whatever the hell I want, but now, with all the responsibilities I have to endure, it seems almost impossible to even have the time to sit down and have a quiet moment.

But, all in all, my life seems to be in order, despite the fact that I still have not yet change my driver's license from PA to NJ. Hee hee...

Just like my favorite art teacher back in New Zealand told me,"
'Life is hard,' someone said.
I asked 'Compare to what' "

I guess, in a way, she was quite right.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo, I'm addicted to the Bag Lady now.. thanx to you. :-P

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home