*~Get a life~*
Some people are just damn cruel.
Recent discovery comfirmed me of my overweight status. After an acquaintance firmly notified me that all Thai girls have hot bodies but, "You're probably not one of them."
Granted, he was most probably right, but you do not say these kind of things to people. You either tell a little white lie or not say anything at all. I didn't ask you if I was one of them. I've never claimed or even DREAMED that I was even a teeny bit attractive. In fact, I know that I am way over my healthy weight, but that still doesn't give you the right to talk to me like that.
So now I am struggling with my self-image which had been shattered forever. If I die of hunger or anorexic complications, you know it was you.
Recent discovery comfirmed me of my overweight status. After an acquaintance firmly notified me that all Thai girls have hot bodies but, "You're probably not one of them."
Granted, he was most probably right, but you do not say these kind of things to people. You either tell a little white lie or not say anything at all. I didn't ask you if I was one of them. I've never claimed or even DREAMED that I was even a teeny bit attractive. In fact, I know that I am way over my healthy weight, but that still doesn't give you the right to talk to me like that.
So now I am struggling with my self-image which had been shattered forever. If I die of hunger or anorexic complications, you know it was you.

1 Comments:
With that mouth, that bastard will never get a girl as good as you!!
I've just recently been called an "asian bitch"... these people...
Post a Comment
<< Home