Sunday, July 29, 2007


My first fruit tart with lemon curd base!
Yum~
(Um.. excuse me, but I thought someone is on a diet?)

These days I have been quite emotional for no apparent reason. Every little things bug me to the end of my nerves. A single work utter out of someone's mouth, whether it concerns me or not, would often result in me tearing up. Hm.. I hope I am not hitting menopause already!

The past few weeks I accidentally ran into two separate stealing incident in the city, both ending in the not-so-elusive thieves' capture. However in both incidents I felt so deeply for the two individuals who committed the wrongful act. I don't know why I felt such empathy for them. As I tried to imagine the reason behind their acts, I couldn't help but wonder would I have done the same? If I had a family waiting for me and there is no other way for me to support them.

Anyways, one can always argue why these things happen and how one can go about ending one's economic situation. Although sometimes I really think things do not happen in the way that you may like, and that you may have to resort to such acts as you fall closer to the bottom of the dark pit.

Not that I will now go on stealing stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home