Sunday, February 24, 2008

*~Moments Apart~*


Fat fingers

It has been 49 hours since I saw you last

I still remember our usual good-byes at the top of the stairs
that look on your face
and the mixed feelings that hit me as soon as you turned away

you make me want to belt out a happy song
to begin each day like a Christmas morning

you are a gift
that keeps giving

you are the rainbow of flavors
that complements my life

your love is a blessing
that gives me hope

you teach me more
than I have learned elsewhere

you fulfill my life
with much love and laughter

I am truly lucky
to have met you









1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG dude.. I am filled with jealousy and envy. I can't wait for the love like that for me too. you guys are like donuts and ice cream... rich and creamy and sweet and perfect.. :)
long live the love!!!

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home