*~Fall is here, kinda~*

Exhibit 1: My friend's tied-with-his-tongue cherry stems. Two in a roll!
This morning as I stepped out of my apartment, I could feel the chilly breeze that meant only one thing, fall is coming. Although I have always been a sucker for summer, this time around I must say that I secretly welcome the fall season. Maybe it's my first fall in New York that makes it so special. (Hello! Sex and the City!) Moreover, I simply just can't, CAN'T, wait to wear my boots! OMG, I don't really know how much I love boots. Especially those knee-high ones. So sexy... hee hee...
So, first things first, my 6 months review at the firm is coming up this Monday. It's supposed to be the time when my project manager and project architect give me some feedback about my performance. It is also the time for itty-bitty things like SALARY RAISE and PROMOTION. I hope that I will be given more responsibility and more challenging tasks in the future. I hope, I wish, that I would be able to pursuade them to give me a raise. Hm hmm.. maybe I'll try not to jinx myself, huh? Let's just pray quietly like any good Buddhist would do.
Ho hum, I must also inform most of you that, right now, at this moment, Tomo and I are kinda on the rocks. Hmm... maybe it's the workload that both of us are having... or it could just be something very simple like the "after-graduation-growing-apart-thing" We're working throught it, and I hope that we'll come out of this stronger and happier with our lives and each other. It's very hard to find the time to have a healthy relationship when most of the time you are either a.)working, b.)working late, c.)tired from working late, d.)live on the opposite side of the Manhattan island. Actually, it's more like e.) All of the above.
I kinda miss my old, carefree live in Pittsburgh. But, heck, I wouldn't go back even if you lure me with gazillion dollars!!!
So, first things first, my 6 months review at the firm is coming up this Monday. It's supposed to be the time when my project manager and project architect give me some feedback about my performance. It is also the time for itty-bitty things like SALARY RAISE and PROMOTION. I hope that I will be given more responsibility and more challenging tasks in the future. I hope, I wish, that I would be able to pursuade them to give me a raise. Hm hmm.. maybe I'll try not to jinx myself, huh? Let's just pray quietly like any good Buddhist would do.
Ho hum, I must also inform most of you that, right now, at this moment, Tomo and I are kinda on the rocks. Hmm... maybe it's the workload that both of us are having... or it could just be something very simple like the "after-graduation-growing-apart-thing" We're working throught it, and I hope that we'll come out of this stronger and happier with our lives and each other. It's very hard to find the time to have a healthy relationship when most of the time you are either a.)working, b.)working late, c.)tired from working late, d.)live on the opposite side of the Manhattan island. Actually, it's more like e.) All of the above.
I kinda miss my old, carefree live in Pittsburgh. But, heck, I wouldn't go back even if you lure me with gazillion dollars!!!

1 Comments:
p'yok plz come back to pitt, we will give u a gazzillion dollars!! :) anyway, i didn't get a chance to read all you other life stories yet but i just wanted you to know that i goin up to nyc for labor day holiday. hope we can meet up. i'm not sure if u changed ur cell but mine is still 4846861446.
work hard, play harder.... someone use to say that to me :)
andrew
Post a Comment
<< Home