Saturday, February 04, 2006

*~Capote~*

I guess it's hard to find a movie that really captures your attention. In the past, those movies were Virgin Suicides, Deadman Walking, or something of that sort. Today, Capote grabbed ahold of my emotions as if there was an invisible hand reaching through my split-open chest and squeeze my beating heart. The actor, Phillip Seymour Hoffman, was perfect as Truman Capote- down to the high-pitched voice and mannerism. Hey, I'm not a film critic, but when I see a great actor, I can tell!

On another sad, sad note, my friend and I were kind of lost in Union Square today. Upon asking one girl who just stepped out of the subway, we didn't get any anwers but she told us to go look at the maps in the subway station. After the girl left, my friend turned to gush at me and said, "Did you know that we were talking to Natalie Portman?" and I was like, "Whoa?"

Yep, it was pretty much 80% Natalie Portman, according to my friend. That girl did strike me as beautiful, though I didn't notice her mole (my friend's info) and her voice.

Man, am I ignorant or what? I stared her in the face, too! The whole time I was thinking, "Wow, she really doesn't know anything." and "where did she get that jacket?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home