Wednesday, February 01, 2006

*~Thankful~*

OK,OK, I know that it's wayyyyy pass New Year, but then I still haven't post anything about my new year resolutions or anything of that sort. (Not that I have any New year resolutions... haha i never make them coz I know I won't be able to fulfill them!) I just wanna take a moment and think of how lucky I am to have a wonderful, sometimes disfunctional family ( hey, who doesn't?), great handful of friends, and a workplace that keeps me busy.

For my friends, I must say that you guys are lucky! hahha since I am very selective as to who I associate myself with. (Literally translated: I'm a dork who likes dorky and geeky people. YOU!) There are moments that I reflect back on my relationships with people and wonder, how do people even like me? I mean, I am quite am annoying person, plus I am the kinda who doesn't call for a long time then pop out of nowhere. hmhm.. I must have done something right!? Hopefully so!

Also, I am grateful for the most wonderful person who has been in my life all along, but not until recently that we have 'found' each other. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home