Friday, November 25, 2005

*~San Fran, baby!~*














So my second day in San Fran started with some minor work in the morning (yes, I brought work with me. Call me workaholic), then Kwan and I got our lazy asses down to Union Square to do some Black Friday shopping. With that said, ho ho ho, I didn't get too many things for my self at all. I got myself a lip gloss from Sephora, got my family some Harley things from the pier area, and some chocolate!!!!!! Hmmm... so many ppl... had great Thai noodles too! Yum!
















We then continue on with the cable car that took us to Pier 39 where the sea lions are. Wow, I must say, they STINK! Although they really remind me of Mochi, my number one boyfriend. hahaha... The weather got really cold afterwards so Kwan and I decided to have dinner there at some place called fish market. And, yes, I had a fight with the crab!


2 Comments:

Blogger PhD Wannabe said...

Hello~~

wow havn't seen you and p'kwan pic for quite awhile.... you guys look great ar!!

keep in touch na.. miss you

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss you babes!! Update your blog so I can know what troubles you're up to these days. ^_^ *muah*

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home