*~Update~*

So much had happened in the past week I kinda find it hard to put the stories all together. So here goes nothing!
Thursday, October 27, 2005: Site Visit: Comcast tower in Philly.
Comcast or Liberty tower is the first project I worked on in this office. I can't possibly put into words the feeling when I saw the big blob of concrete in the ground, knowing that within a few long months, it will grow into something that I have been drawing and making models of for months. This is the feeling that I have been looking forward to, and the feeling that initially got me interested in this profession. It's an overwhelming sense of fulfillness, pride, and joy! I can say that I worked on the elevator doors, the lobby interior, and so on so forth... hmhmh : )
Friday: went out in Flatiron district, had a good time, good laugh, slept at 5am.
Saturday: worked in the office a while, then dinner at Babbo, Mario Batali's restaurant. Almost had an orgasm when I tasted the goose liver ravioli with balsamic reduction. Grrr... have.. to .. go ..again.
Sunday: Took Mochi to the Sinatra park, met up with Rin-on, Warren, and Pinot. good times. Calatrava lecture: disappointed.
So Mochi went as a pumpkin. How cute!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home