*~Brooklyn Bridge~*
Today I finally took my walk on the ever-s0-famous Brooklyn bridge. I have always dreamed of this moment- you know- my first step on the marvelous manmade structure. As an intern architect, I had to learn all the historic structures and the makings of great structures around the world. It is one experience to learn about them, but it's almost unreal when you actually are there at the place. I mean, as you look at each cable, you can't help but wonder how did those people do it without much help from machines like we do. Kinda makes me realize how lucky I am, but then again, I still envy the first person who ever took flight on the long cables.After the short walk on the bridge, I convinced my companion to go to Brooklyn Ice Cream factory. I've only seen it once before on my beloved Food channel, but that episode of $40 a day with Rachel Ray really stuck with me. And today I finally got to taste the vanilla ice cream with hot fudge and toasted almonds slivers. Yum!!!

Anywho, the ice cream was out of this world... and only after finishing the one scoop with loaded accessories did I realize that I was actually on a diet. Blah... damn I break it again. Someone know some kind of pills that might make me hate food?
See how huge I am? Please, someone take me to the gym.
See how huge I am? Please, someone take me to the gym.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home