Wednesday, September 28, 2005

*~Overrated~*




Jip and I finally went to Serendipity III, and yes, like any other decent food critics.. (hee hee, self-appointed title) we thought that it was totally overrrated! The Froooozen hot chocolate was just like any other blended beverages we could find on the streets of Thailand! The Mochachino that I got was actually better! On top of the 4000000 calories that we were downing from the iced beverages, we were somehow overly ambitious and also ordered strawberries and cream. Hmm.. how is that? well, just grab some strawberries and the whip cream. dang... all that for $7.

On a happier note, I broke my bank going shopping with Jip ever since the day she landed on the fertile soil of the United States of America. She's my shopping buddy, my internet guru, my best friend, my personal assistant and my ranting partner. I really miss having her in my life... makes me think, maybe I should just lure her into moving to US. Perferrably New York City!

Anyways, on the to-do list today: Short Hills Mall!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya, Sounds like you guys are having so much fun ^_^ I wish I were there too...

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And oh, the gay penguin broke up?!? ~>_<~ Even gay penguins have relationship problems ne..

9:55 PM  
Blogger PhD Wannabe said...

hey , when was jip in the States wa.. i know i'm out in cornell and everything , it's wilderness and no life but update me when you're around! Wanna see you guys~

miss you too..can't belive you guys still keep in touch with cmu ppl :)

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home