Monday, September 19, 2005

*~In the end~*

"When I look into your eyes, there's nothing there to see. Nothing but my own mistakes, staring back at me." Linkin Park- Pushing me away.

Sometimes your heart tells you things that you never thought possible, even things that you do not wish to obey. It's incredibly hard to love someone- when that someone loves you so much that he'd do anything for you. So much that he'd sacrifice his happiness to be able to accommodate to yours. With that said, that kind of affair is not a healthy relationship, and the more that person tries to turn into you, the more you realized how much you hate youself.

I f#$%^ing hate myself for this. I wish I could just end it all... sometimes I wonder if I could just sleep and never wake up.

I never meant to hurt you, and I am as miserable and sick of myself as much as you do. I am at lost, not knowing what to do, what to feel. I am at the point where my life and my heart is almost like that of a stranger.

I'm sorry. Please don't hate me for this.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-( Relationships are such Jekyll and Hyde...

But just like Ol' Pera's saying, "there is always a reason to everything" even though, for the time being, the reason might not have come clear yet...

And never forget Ms. Squid's proverb "Put your oxygen mask on before assisting the person next to you" - as in - In the end, you and your needs are the first things you should attend to especially in times like this...

You're a good girl and a very brave one too. He'll understand.

*HUGS*

3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home