*~My Birthday~*
A long overdue post about my special day! I just wanted to thank all of you guys who remembered my birthday (even if it was because Hi5, Friendster or whatever)! I would like to thank you for all the cards, emails, messages, calls, presents, cakes, and countless food treats. Thank you for the thoughts and efforts some of you put into making my day special. I could never ask for a better birthday. : ) Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart!
AND THOSE OF YOU WHO FORGOT, GRRRRR! (THAT INCLUDES YOU, E PAM!)
hahahah just kidding!
You guys make this round girl really happy!
P.S. I told people at the office that I was turning 21. Shhh...!
AND THOSE OF YOU WHO FORGOT, GRRRRR! (THAT INCLUDES YOU, E PAM!)
hahahah just kidding!
You guys make this round girl really happy!
P.S. I told people at the office that I was turning 21. Shhh...!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home