Monday, July 17, 2006

*~Best Day EVER~*

So, after 11 years and waiting, I finally got my chance. This is... the best day ... ever... of my life.

I had too much fun, too much to remember, too much to drink. It's still ... the day i will remember for the rest of my adult life.

Modern Dog has always been my favorite band, since 8th grade.


Thank you Modern Dog for making my life worthwhile. I could never made it without you. I remember those faithful nights I sang your songs while I was at my lowest.

Dammit!!!! I can't sleep!! This is by far, the best orgasm I've had by watching a band played. OMG!
I will never forget this moment in time. I will never forget the sweat, the thrill, the feeling, the out-of-breath-ness... I feel so blessed to even be in their presence.


Let me just tell you, if you haven't noticed, this is... THE BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home