Sunday, March 18, 2007

*~Black Sunday~*

Today was the black Sunday for me.

1.) Starting at 12am, as I was getting ready for bed, my other half and I started to have an argument over the stupidest thing ever. The heated debate resulted in two casulties.

2.) Following a triumphant snowboarding weekend in Mt. Snow , VT, this little chica thought that her boarding skills was ready for a double blue - BIG mistake. Despite the coverage of the 'butt' guard from Burton, she still managed to kill her buttcheeks... BOTH of them.

3.) As lunch time approached, the other half and I were parking our boards outside the cafeteria when - lovey-dovey moment arrived - we hugged... and being stupid retards we are, we managed to fall sideways. Only my other half made it to the snow, I, on the other hand, decided to land the side of my face on the exposed metal pipe and created stars in my eyes.

4.) Got off the damn chairlift... and fell, as usual, then hit my own shin with my own board.

5.) The only cheerful black of the day - I, with much encouragement from other half and friends, went down BLACK!!!!!!! HOOH.. I made it... ( at 2 miles per hour.. but hey i made it with falling just ONCE.)

So there you go, my black Sunday. I hope you will have a great week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tomonori Tsujita said...

you should get a pair of impact shorts

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home