*~'Tis the season to be jolly~*
It's that time of the year again my friends, the decorations are out, the cheesy old songs are playing everywhere and, we are starting to see the masses of people trying to do their holiday shopping! But for some reason, this particular Christmas feels a little different to me. It's somewhat full of excitement that I've never felt, but at the same time, there's this little void somewhere inside me.
This past year alone I've learned so much about myself, the people I associate myself with, and the world around me. It has both toughen me up, but also soften the core of my existence. This Christmas I especially feel the need to do things differently.
www.anysoldier.com will lead you to a site where you can pick a troop or individual soldier to send things to. Even though personally I don't support any kind of war, I think that these soldiers are sacrificing so much. Imagine being in a foreign country without your family on Christmas. ( sounds familiar! )
anyways, I guess my point is, I'm just in a giving mood these days. :)
This past year alone I've learned so much about myself, the people I associate myself with, and the world around me. It has both toughen me up, but also soften the core of my existence. This Christmas I especially feel the need to do things differently.
www.anysoldier.com will lead you to a site where you can pick a troop or individual soldier to send things to. Even though personally I don't support any kind of war, I think that these soldiers are sacrificing so much. Imagine being in a foreign country without your family on Christmas. ( sounds familiar! )
anyways, I guess my point is, I'm just in a giving mood these days. :)

1 Comments:
stay posted. our site will be up soon and then there'll be even more reasons to give :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home