Tuesday, October 10, 2006

*~Hatred~*


One of my colleagues pointed out to me that the number of people on my list of "I don't like him/her" is getting bigger by the days. This particular comment came to me as a surprise because usually I am quite neutral when it comes to people. (Haha.. at least that's how I feel!) So after being confronted of my negativity, I held myself back and started to think. How have I been presenting myself in the workplace? Am I the girl who simply hates the world and everybody around her?

Everyone seems to think so.

Lately I've been having second thoughts about my career as an architect. As long as I can remember, architecture has been a part of my life. Even though I came to the conclusion that architecture is not the road that I want to lead, I still can't imagine my life without that side of me.

Maybe that's why I've been in this 'hatred' mode is simply because I am unhappy with the career I have chosen for myself. Maybe it's just the fact that I still can't repay my parents' generosity. I barely am on my own two feet and for that I am deeply ashamed of myself.

My mother always tell me, in times that I fall on my face and get stuck in the fetus position, "Your life is what you make of it".

And I ALWAYS get right back up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love, I haven't been reading your blog for awhile. miss you lots babie+++

2:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that I understand the feeling and the frustration with your chosen path. Sometimes the negativity really gets me too and I end my days really angry at everyone and everything. I wish I could tell you some way I handle it but I don't have one. Just remember that lots of people love you and care about you!

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home