*~Recent Events~*
The Thai military coup came and went like a puff of smoke from an old man's nostrils. Thailand's political system is like that of an old man's anatomy. The insides are plagued with poisonous cancer cells waiting for the day to take over. I'm never one to discuss politics for the reason that I do not know enough of it to even open my mouth. However, these days I feel some soaring sense of patriotism in me as a result of learning upsetting news about the men and women in the Thailand's political world.I hope things will solve themselves out and, like an old Thai saying, "Siam will never be scarce of good men".
Moving on to a more joyous occasion, my beloved turned 26 on the 20th! After emptying my wallet for the universal zone DVD player with progressive scan (whatever that means, all I know is that the word "progressive scan" makes him go wild! Weird AV engineers...), I followed suit with clearing out my bank account by treating him to a romantic meal at a French restaurant.
I sure am happy that he loved everything, and that the following Thursday was my pay day!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home