Monday, October 02, 2006

*~Mo' in the making~*


So what are you going to be this Halloween?

I stumbled upon a TV show called "Animal Precinct" on the Animal Planet a couple of days ago while channel surfing. Some dogs that were documented in the show broke my heart. I cannot stomach how some human being calling themselves "civilized" could violate the trust that the animals had for them. Some airhead resort to fracturing his Rottweiler's skull simply because she needed "structure". The dog suffered severe brain damage and lost both her eyes as a result of the owner's negligence.

I beg you, please do not get a dog or a pet until you have come to an understanding that they are living creatures that require time, care and tremendous love. Before you give in to that little puppy in the pet store, at least walk over to the damn bookshelf and get yourself a copy of a book on your dog's breed. Know yourself, know what you are and are not capable for doing.

I am appalled at these animal cruelty acts that a lot of people are doing... I do hope, as a buddhist, that some day, they will face the same actions that they have undone upon their companions.

hmm.. dang.. I am quite angry...but then again, all of you know that I am quite a drama queen. hahaha... but I meant it!! Every word!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home