Monday, April 16, 2007

*~conservativeness~*


Yes, yes, as far-fetched as it seems, I am actually a hard-core conservative.


Numerous people would assume upon first impression that I am a crazy, sex-loving, cigarette-smoking, drug-inducing individual.
HA!
They're so wrong!

I'm the most conservative person amongst my friends. I do not smoke, do drugs, nor am I a sex addict. Although I do drink occasionally and I swear profusely. I think swearing is like an outlet for my bottled-up angst.

So a friend of mine told me today, 'You're, by far, the most conservative person I've met.' Why? Because we were discussing love.

I, much like penguins, believe in mating for life. I believe in finding the right person and waiting for the right moment in life. Apart from looking and walking like penguins, I also believe in giving my loved ones precious gifts - A.K.A. rocks in the penguin world. In human terms I call it 'investments'. hahahahha...

My other half finds it disturbing that I would call it 'investment'. But how is it not? Think about it, why would I attempt to make you happy if I didn't want to keep you with me? In a perfect world, I wouldn't have to fight as hard to maintain your interest. However, this is a f$#@ed up world we live in, with so many competitors lurking around, I must step up my game! hahaha... sounds like hunting season, huh?

Just some random crap that runs through my mind.

Have you found your penguin mate yet?



P.S. someone is getting wayyy C.O.C.K.Y.!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

เ่อ่อ เขียนเป็นไทยจะอ่านขึ้นไหมหว่า

ไม่เจอเพนกวินสักตัวอ่ะแก ขุดหลุมดักอยู่ ก็ยังไม่ตกมาเลย 555

อ่านการ์ตูนแก่แล้วก็อ่านได้เฟ้ย เป็นงานอดิเรกที่ไม่ขึ้นกับอายุ (แต่แก่ๆไปก็น่าอายเด็กๆนะเนี่ย เหอๆ)

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nope... haven't found one either.. kode sad.. btw... come again about the not being a sex addict part?

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home