*~We miss you~*
Mo said he misses you, too!
Someone asked me very recently, " How do you know if someone is 'the one'?"
My answer was, "I think you don't really know."
I really believe that love is some kind of game. You sort of bet on how well it's going to go and hope for the best. I mean, of course you can speculate all you want, backgrounds, ambitions, personalities, etc., but I really think in the end it all comes down to timing and a little bit of luck. Love alone is not enough.
It takes a lot of work for a relationship to work. I learned that after many tears and heartbreaks. (Yes, I learned the hard way...) It takes a lot of patience and understanding of each other and oneself to be able to stay in a healthy relationship. I'm not going to lie, I did have my share of unhealthy relationship. If it wasn't for those experiences, I wouldn't be able to love the way I do now. Those heartbreaks, as bad as they were, taught me invaluable lessons, and the only thing you have to remember is that there's always a silver lining.
So there you go, now move on and start loving again!

1 Comments:
Awwww... That's really cute :)
I wish someone learns from you.
Post a Comment
<< Home