*~Love~*
You know that feeling when you are in love? That little tingle in your stomach when you think of that certain someone. The excitement in the tips of your fingers as you type on the keyboard, writing him an email to tell him how much you have missed his company. Your inability to stop thinking about the things you did together the night before. The stupid smile that just couldn't help but peek through your othewise solemn office face. And, the ultimate sign- he makes you believe in destiny again. (I don't know about you, but destiny f#$%ed with me way toooo many times!)
Argh, I feel like a damn fool.
Hi, my name is Yok, and I am a love-a-holic.
(Think Samantha of Sex and the City-reluctantly blurted these words.)

3 Comments:
hahaha.. I'm happy for you girl!! As for me, those feelings won't dare showing its face in my life for awhile!! haha
have i missed something? happy happy na gae :)
waiting for your miami post and pix!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home