*~in the wonderful world of chaos~*
Have you ever wonder what have become of the world as we know it today?
As I watched politicians and TV personalities make a fool of themselves in front of millions of people, I couldn't help but wonder, where has the good ol' decency go?
It almost seems like, in order to become successful and accepted in society today, the quality you must possess are self-centeredness, vulgarity and a little bit of exhibitionism.
The idea seems strange to me.
Sometimes I feel like I am a sore thumb sticking out in the midst of perfectly-manicured little pinkies. Seriously! Why do I feel/think so differently? Am I just weird?
I don't know.
Maybe I'm just scared to conform.
yes?
Do you think so?
As I watched politicians and TV personalities make a fool of themselves in front of millions of people, I couldn't help but wonder, where has the good ol' decency go?
It almost seems like, in order to become successful and accepted in society today, the quality you must possess are self-centeredness, vulgarity and a little bit of exhibitionism.
The idea seems strange to me.
Sometimes I feel like I am a sore thumb sticking out in the midst of perfectly-manicured little pinkies. Seriously! Why do I feel/think so differently? Am I just weird?
I don't know.
Maybe I'm just scared to conform.
yes?
Do you think so?

1 Comments:
I am with you on this. Many times, I wonder to myself how other people keep up with all that's going on around them. Because, you see, I don't find happiness with work but I do with things outside it. Other people (or so it seems) are perfectly happy and content with what society give them to do. Strange ...
Post a Comment
<< Home