Sunday, November 30, 2008

*~Larger than life~*

I sometimes wish I was doing something larger than my life. Some humanitarian effort somewhere remote where nobody gives a $h*t about money or image.

Why the hell does it matter to me I don't know. I've always felt this nagging voice telling me that I'm not living up to my moral compass. I've let the world get to me, leading me down the paved road where I'm 'supposed' to be on. The money, the people, the image you have to upheld to the world, the connections, the fake decency everyone seems to have mastered but me -
what is going on around us?

I wanted to do many things, but there's always a 'but', a 'how' and a 'no'.

2 Comments:

Blogger Yuna said...

p'yok~

maybe all u need is courage na~. we are special in our own way. i am certain that u can live up to your moral standards. we all need to be content with our lives before we can naturally reach out to others. ^_^ take care ka

n'mint

12:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

my dream job is the humanitarian effort and hopefully it will come true one day.

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home