Tuesday, December 13, 2011

*~ A dream that wasn't just a dream ~*

A little reminder of lost childhood
 
So I had the boy in my arms, his face buried in my breasts - giggling sweetnothings into my ears. The boy was wearing a colorful Ko - and his face reminded me a lot of myself as a child - so happy and carefree. I remembered him telling me that he loved me, or was it just mumbling? The thing is - I remembered him - and I look forward to meeting him in my future. 
Yes, that was my dream last night. In the dream, I had a toddler who was clinging onto me as we were walking to our car in the parking lot. It doesn't matter where it was, although it felt like it was fall somewhere, judging from the leaves color. 
 
I've never been a baby person - it's not that I dislike them. It's just that I was the baby in the family and I didn't grow up around kids at all. I don't know what to do with them. What do I say. What do I do. I guess I'm just intimidated by little kids. 
So this dream sort of is out of the ordinary - maybe it's due to the pill that I took before going to bed, or maybe it's just my hormones kicking in (a little late, don't you think?)
 
But I am surprised to find that I actually enjoyed that feeling. And now I can't wait to be a mother. 
Holy moley...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home