Sunday, July 26, 2009

To be honest, I know I'm fat - beyond the 'acceptable' weight that is normal in Thailand. I know. Thus there is no need for you - yes, you, my friends - to really stating the obvious to me again to my face. Do I tell you that you're - short, ugly, insensitive, mean, selfish or have ridiculous hair, shouldn't have gone out with that guy/girl, have no morals, have drug problems, have drinking problems or just plain stupid? No, I don't.

I know that I should be on diet, really, I do. But my fascination with food is just too great. Doesn't everyone have some sort of flaws? Is it too much for me to ask you to accept mine? I have flaws - but otherwise I'm still your faithful friend, right? Why can't you just love me the way I am -with fat and all. I don't think I'm at the point where my weight is creating health problems... so why does it bother you so much that I have gain some weight?

Seriously... does hurting me satisfy you in some ways? Some really sick ways?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home