*~Love is a strange thing~*
Have you ever had second thoughts about love?
Like many things in life, love don't come with an instruction manual. You're merely driving blind until the fog clears up and then you're hit with whatever reality is waiting for you. It could be a dear, a log, or just a patch of water.
What am I getting at, you ask?
My fog cleared up, a tall wall appeared.
I would like to make it clear - that I do not believe it when people say, 'When you know, you KNOW." That's just a bunch of bollocks. Maybe they psyched themselves into believing that, yes, in the earlier stages of their short-lived love spells. But when it all comes down to the reality (after that first mortgage/baby/fight/sexual frustrations), then most are left wondering "what if?"
How am I going to deal with this wall - I don't know.
So many factors are weighing on me...
Would you follow your heart or do the right thing?
Like many things in life, love don't come with an instruction manual. You're merely driving blind until the fog clears up and then you're hit with whatever reality is waiting for you. It could be a dear, a log, or just a patch of water.
What am I getting at, you ask?
My fog cleared up, a tall wall appeared.
I would like to make it clear - that I do not believe it when people say, 'When you know, you KNOW." That's just a bunch of bollocks. Maybe they psyched themselves into believing that, yes, in the earlier stages of their short-lived love spells. But when it all comes down to the reality (after that first mortgage/baby/fight/sexual frustrations), then most are left wondering "what if?"
How am I going to deal with this wall - I don't know.
So many factors are weighing on me...
Would you follow your heart or do the right thing?

1 Comments:
But then again, what is the right thing, yah?
Post a Comment
<< Home