I wrote the following passage when I was intoxicated!!! Someone is super EMO!
"I give up on finding that special someone for me.
Maybe he's given up on finding me... or he's just joined the dark side. Or maybe he's gone to joined God up there in heaven.
I realized no one would really give a damn if I got home... if I ate... or if I even walked this earth.
sad, isn't it?
and to think I was one of those people ... so in love and had so much faith in this whole bullshit.
I give up. Really, I do."
Scraping up whatever faith I have left :)
"I give up on finding that special someone for me.
Maybe he's given up on finding me... or he's just joined the dark side. Or maybe he's gone to joined God up there in heaven.
I realized no one would really give a damn if I got home... if I ate... or if I even walked this earth.
sad, isn't it?
and to think I was one of those people ... so in love and had so much faith in this whole bullshit.
I give up. Really, I do."
Scraping up whatever faith I have left :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home