*~ exhausted ~*
Once again, after all the sleepless nights, tears and wild wonderment,
I still fell for love every time.
Being a hopeless romantic (emphasis on being 'hopeless'), I always imagine being in love with someone - that he will come and swept me off my feet, make me feel like a princess.
You know, like superbowl, home run, touch down, shoot for the stars kind of feeling?
Or maybe I'm just addicted to being in love. The way that love makes me feel as a person - it fulfills me, it gave me purpose.
How pathetic.
I still fell for love every time.
Being a hopeless romantic (emphasis on being 'hopeless'), I always imagine being in love with someone - that he will come and swept me off my feet, make me feel like a princess.
You know, like superbowl, home run, touch down, shoot for the stars kind of feeling?
Or maybe I'm just addicted to being in love. The way that love makes me feel as a person - it fulfills me, it gave me purpose.
How pathetic.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home